Branching Out Secret Mixter Remixes!
skip
Home » Forums » Announcements » New Feature: Artist Feeds

New Feature: Artist Feeds

victor
permalink   Tue, Jun 3, 2008 @ 6:58 AM
Every artist has several different feeds spread out all over the place so I collected them all under one screen like this which you can get to from every artist’s profile page.

This new screen has RSS/Podcast, Atom, XSPF feed formats for an artist’s uploads, remixes, remixes done of them, recommendations, their reviews (both received and left) and forum topics as well uploads and remixes that have appeared in videos and podcasts.
teru
permalink   Tue, Jun 3, 2008 @ 10:52 AM
Cool. Nice pages. : )

Just my opinion but how about playlists from that person as well? I feel there may be more playlists posted around the web if there were a easy way to embed them on any web page. Like the way the “publicize” has options for different output formats.

permalink   victor Tue, Jun 3, 2008 @ 12:00 PM
you ask for it you get to test it ;)

OK, every playlist has a ‘share’ button on it - let me know what’s broken there.

permalink   teru Tue, Jun 3, 2008 @ 12:14 PM
“you ask for it you get to test it ;)”

Damn it. This is exactly why I don’t respond to posts. ; )

One small glitch, there’s a “?>” showing in the top left corner of the /playlist pages. FF Beta though, if that makes a difference.

Thank you.

permalink   victor Tue, Jun 3, 2008 @ 12:43 PM
yea and the share image is cut off in IE and it doesn’t work with dynamic playlists - I’ll get to it later this afternoon.

thanks t.

permalink   victor Tue, Jun 3, 2008 @ 10:21 PM
ok, it should be working ok…

permalink   teru Tue, Jun 3, 2008 @ 10:25 PM
Perfect.

Blog tested.
Digg tested. : )

permalink   gurdonark Tue, Jun 3, 2008 @ 8:50 PM
All this stuff is so cool! I can hardly wait to play with it and figure out how to use it all.

permalink   victor Tue, Jun 3, 2008 @ 10:22 PM
Well, Bob, you are officially

out

of

excuses

;)