Branching Out Secret Mixter Sign Ups
skip
Home » Forums » Pluggy Plugs » Novembeat

Novembeat

fluffy
permalink   Thu, Oct 4, 2018 @ 5:41 PM
For the last two years I have released an album for Novembeat, which is basically Inktober but for music. Every day in November, record one piece of music or a beat or the like and, ideally, post it online.

For 2016 I did a bunch of short snippets, but for 2017 I did a much more complete collection of songs (which really kept me going through a rather major medical crisis; one of the songs I even recorded on my phone in the hospital).

Anyway, November is almost upon us and I figured it’d be fun and nice to release the stems for some of my past Novembeat songs while I prepare for Novembeat 2018. I’d appreciate it if people would listen to the albums and make requests for tracks for me to make stems for!

So far I’ve only done deep (the last track on 2017’s collection) but there are, um, 59 others to choose from…

ETA: also apparently I’ve been a ccMixter member for over 10 years now! Not that I’ve been that active here but, hey, it’s still a milestone.
Snowflake
admin
permalink   Thu, Oct 25, 2018 @ 11:30 AM
So glad you’ve been part of our community for 10 years!!! Looking forward to your 2018 Novembeat stems :)