Branching Out Secret Mixter
skip
Home » Forums » The Big OT » Dynamic music with Elias

Dynamic music with Elias

pokemonmasteraaron
permalink   Sun, Jun 15, 2014 @ 1:04 PM
Hi all,
I was curious to know whether anyone had ever tried to use this peace of software?
http://www.eliassoftware.com/
Basically, you give it different parts called tracks, and different intensities called triggers, and it becomes a song which can become more or less intense based on a level you give it.
I’ve used it, and it seems to give very very clean results.
It’s GUI is very nice and flexible, I might add.
It’s primary usage is for video game music, but it seems to me it works with a lot of other things.
And it’s free unless you make money from a game which uses the library.
I thought it was kind of a creative engine, so I thought I’d share it with you all.
Cheers,
Aaron
panu
permalink   Mon, Jun 16, 2014 @ 1:41 AM
welcome to ccM. i notice that you became a member yesterday. whether you’re the developer of this software or just naturally helpful, you might want to get the lay of the land before suggesting a program. i.e., there’s not a problem finding such software on the www. peace out, panu

permalink   pokemonmasteraaron Mon, Jun 16, 2014 @ 8:25 AM
Quote: panuwelcome to ccM. i notice that you became a member yesterday. whether you’re the developer of this software or just naturally helpful, you might want to get the lay of the land before suggesting a program. i.e., there’s not a problem finding such software on the www. peace out, panuNope, not the developer.
Just an enthusiast of the software.
I think the music created with it is really cool to play around with, and since this website seems to deal mostly in music, I thought maybe a few of the people here were interested in game music.
I will confess the website is a bit, hard to get started on, haha.
There are lots of different things on the website, but an exstremely small selection of forums.
I posted it in the off topic section, because it was music and mixing related, but not necessarily the music and mixing usually seen here.

permalink   panu Mon, Jun 16, 2014 @ 9:39 PM