Branching Out Secret Mixter
skip
Home » Forums » Help » CAN'T FIND DOWNLOAD LINK

CAN'T FIND DOWNLOAD LINK

Mackenzie_Andersen
permalink   Sun, Mar 9, 2014 @ 4:12 PM
I haven’t been here for a while. I used to download music but now I can’t figure out how to do it.
panu
permalink   Mon, Mar 10, 2014 @ 9:14 AM
To download music click on download in left side of artist’s page. Right click the track name when it appears and click on save link as.

To submit a track click on submit files in left margin>choose type of upload (remix, sample, acapella)>at top of form fill in the name of artist whose samples you’ve used, if any (all their uploads will be displayed, click the ones you’ve used)>close the search box>enter the names of any other artist whose sample(s) you’ve used>close search box>click on browse to upload your track.

Uploads must be mp3, 44.1k sample rate, 16 bit or they won’t load. When you’re prompted as to whether you want to upload additional files you can upload them in any lossless format (flac, aiff, mp4).

permalink   Mackenzie_Andersen Mon, Mar 10, 2014 @ 11:39 AM
I do not see a link that actually says download and the save as link does not save as a sound clip.

I went to the music list, and clicked on the artist. Other than that I do not see another artists page.

I’ll try another browser to see if the download link will display.

No luck with that-the download format is htm
Mackenzie_Andersen
permalink   Tue, Mar 11, 2014 @ 6:32 AM
I figured it our. I had to go to the individual page for the selection- click on the download link- and then click on the mp3 file.

The last time I was here , one could download directly from the master list.

permalink   panu Tue, Mar 11, 2014 @ 4:21 PM