Branching Out Secret Mixter
skip
Home » Forums » Help » Where Am I?

Where Am I?

KINGCAB
permalink   Fri, Dec 30, 2005 @ 6:30 AM
I’m wondering why my entry doesn’t show up in the latest remixes pages anywhere. ???
shagrugge
permalink   Fri, Dec 30, 2005 @ 8:30 AM
Quote: I’m wondering why my entry doesn’t show up in the latest remixes pages anywhere. ???

This is the same question I had in my thread about posting up remixes for the contest and how to reference the fact that you’ve sampled film excerpts…The contest rules only say that you need to upload to the site…but there doesn’t seem to be a means to which contest uploads are separated from general uploads…unless I’m missing something.
KINGCAB
permalink   Fri, Dec 30, 2005 @ 5:51 PM
I seen that. Any admin around or mods or someone can answer this question? I mean, it’s not a great big deal, I don’t expect to win this or anything, but I’ll take a little exposure if I can get it.

http://ccmixter.org/media/p...
victor
permalink   Sat, Dec 31, 2005 @ 7:48 AM
I’ve brought this up with Jon (the admin) a few times, I’m not sure what the resolution was/is. It seems he’s taking a holiday break. ;)
victor
permalink   Fri, Jan 13, 2006 @ 2:44 PM
OK, the official place to see the latest entries are from the entries page

Because of glitch in the internals of the site some of the tracks that use samples from elsewhere on the site are marked as ‘remix’ so they come up on the ‘New Remixes’ list. This does not affect the contest entries one way or the other so fixing this little anomoly is not a huge priority compared to other work (e.g. bugs) we’re working on — unless you tell it’s really important an then we’ll bump it.

Thanks,
Victor