Branching Out Secret Mixter
skip
Home » Forums » Pluggy Plugs » Music Video- "Start Each Day with Love"

Music Video- "Start Each Day with Love"

Kara Square
permalink   Fri, Aug 10, 2012 @ 11:32 AM
Last week, I released “Start Each Day with Love” as the first single from the ukulele love song album I’m working on called “Love Songs For Everyone But Especially Uke.”

The music video features natures footage by Ephemeral Rift (he posts awesome Native American Flute and Didgeridoo samples on ccM).

The cover art was created by the multi-talented KungFu!

You can watch the music video here.

Check out the cover art and listen to the album mix here.

TuneTrack kindly released the single, too!

I really, REALLY hope you dig it!
Numeron
permalink   Fri, Aug 10, 2012 @ 2:31 PM
Beautiful song Kara, and of course the majesty of nature is always spellbinding, but I have just one issue with the video…WHERE’S MURMUR?! I mean, have you told her about this new squirrel that’s in your life now? I kept hoping for Murmur to come out from behind the tree but I was sadly disappointed.

Murmur, if you’re reading this - don’t feel ugly and worthless, just remember that squirrels are still just technically rodents x

permalink   Kara Square Sat, Aug 11, 2012 @ 7:50 AM
You are very SO right. In my defense, the rodent shots were taken by Ephemeral Rift… however, it is true, I compiled the movie leaving a certain kitty out… Sorry to disappoint!

But truth be told, Murmur is a bit of a diva these days… the YouTube fame is getting to her head… she keeps complaining about camera angles and lighting and just throws up her paws and refuses participate when everything isn’t EXACTLY perfect. Luckily, she’s still willing to talk… we’ll try to work this all out for future videos.
timberman
permalink   Sat, Aug 11, 2012 @ 12:28 AM
Lovely video. Makes me happy.
Would love to edit/record/produce a video for you at some point if you dare.

permalink   Kara Square Sat, Aug 11, 2012 @ 7:53 AM
Thank you. Completely.

Ummm… I certainly DARE! I would be honored! We’ll definitely have to discuss this…

permalink   timberman Sat, Aug 11, 2012 @ 10:27 AM
Avec plaisir.