Branching Out Secret Mixter
skip
Home » Forums » DIY » Our public domain repository

Our public domain repository

stellarartwars
permalink   Tue, May 31, 2011 @ 4:26 PM
All free, full stems ,licensed for commercial use, great start for projects.

http://www.jamendo.com/en/a...
Speck
permalink   Sat, Jun 4, 2011 @ 4:55 AM
Thanks. Very generous of you. I did a mix with a few samples from there but when I went to upload it here I couldn’t figure out how to attribute your stuff at jamendo. I tried to use the attribution search with the jamendo selection from the drop down menu but to no avail. Any ideas? I guess I could just put the link in the description.

permalink   stellarartwars Sat, Jun 4, 2011 @ 7:45 AM
Quote: SpeckThanks. Very generous of you. I did a mix with a few samples from there but when I went to upload it here I couldn’t figure out how to attribute your stuff at jamendo. I tried to use the attribution search with the jamendo selection from the drop down menu but to no avail. Any ideas? I guess I could just put the link in the description.

I’m not sure how you do this in Jamendo, like you can in CCMixter.
I reckon the best way is to upload the stems as your own ccmixter project- we don’t mind. I’m a bit of a newbie here myself.

To be honest though, the only thing we care about is a credit on the liner notes on anything that might be used commercially. But there’s no legal requirement, as it is completely public domain! Feel free to upload on ccmixter etc.
Thanks for your interest!

Andy

permalink   stellarartwars Wed, Jun 8, 2011 @ 5:55 AM
Excellent mix, BTW!