Branching Out Secret Mixter
skip
Home » Forums » Parts Wanted » Will write and perform a few raps for you

Will write and perform a few raps for you

coruscate
permalink   Tue, Sep 8, 2009 @ 10:40 AM
I really need practice. So in a limited degree, we shall say a verse, I’ll write up and perform some raps to a BPM you need.

Just let me know what you want and give me as much as you can think up for what you want the lyrics to say.

I’ll post the completed work under my own name and copyright, but it’ll be good for commercial works for everyone, not just you.

I’ll retain the lyric copyright since I’ll be doing the grunt work, even with any input from you.

I’m not the best, but hey, IT’S FREE.
Kamihamiha
permalink   Mon, Mar 22, 2010 @ 7:44 AM
You havent really specified much here, what kind of style do you work? Im quite the fan of working with Grimey stuff, or anything a little away from your typical hip hop sound

permalink   coruscate Thu, Apr 15, 2010 @ 1:59 AM
Well that’s hard to say. I’ve been trying to rap since the late 80s, so I’m not really into imitating any particular style of rapper per se, I’m just not a ganster wannabe. I prefer intelligent topics but I can’t do misc stuff. I have more than a few songs uploaded here, check them out.
coruscate
permalink   Wed, May 5, 2010 @ 2:37 AM
My song “Chronicwise” is now an example of what I’m offering in this thread. It’s not all that hard to come up with a vocal hook or two around a name and I’m much more likely to be willing to do it for someone who has used something of mine. But that’s not entirely necessary.