Create a Track with the New Songbirds Lyric Library at MixterPlus
skip
Home » Forums » Parts Wanted » Producer for a spoken word / poetry album?

Producer for a spoken word / poetry album?

Suzi Q. Smith
permalink   Sat, Aug 29, 2009 @ 10:05 AM
Greetings all,

I hope this day has welcomed you into it with kindness.

Later this fall, I will be recording another spoken word / poetry album (some singing snippets also) and would love help making the project more interesting to listen to.

I would love to work with one person or team to give it a bit more of a streamlined sound through the length of the album . .

interested?

Please let me know if this is something you might enjoy working on!
teru
permalink   Tue, Sep 1, 2009 @ 4:49 PM
Sounds like an amazing opportunity. I am not capable enough to do it on my own but if a team was to be assembled I would love to be part of it. :)
victor
permalink   Tue, Sep 1, 2009 @ 9:11 PM
yea, an insanely great opportunity (thanks!) - as you know the team thing is what we do here so my knee jerk suggestion is to

- do a call for remixes (the admins here can help you put that together)

- have someone like teru (YES he is more than qualified) or s.c. mixer or any number of people, to tie the pieces together

…something like that.

permalink   Suzi Q. Smith Wed, Sep 2, 2009 @ 3:11 AM
OK - maybe a team approach is the way to go. I’m excited! Though it will be a month or so before I’m even ready with the new vocals … I will be posting them soon! Thank you Thank you Thank you!
gmz
permalink   Mon, Sep 14, 2009 @ 5:34 AM
Quote: Suzi Q. SmithPlease let me know if this is something you might enjoy working on!

I would be proud to be part of it, given what I’m able to do. Count me in please!
Suzi Q. Smith
permalink   Thu, Oct 29, 2009 @ 9:38 AM
OK - I have uploaded a few little tracks, if you are interested in breathing your magic in and through them I would love it!!!!

permalink   iClonia_UK_Animation Thu, Nov 8, 2012 @ 2:17 AM
Hello Suzi Q.
I have left you amessage in another part of this site. I’m new to it so floundering because of it.
I was recently completely blown away by a work of yours “When they tell you not to sing” or some such title. Used in “Waiting for deconstruction”???
I need something along these lines OR something equally as impressive and inspirational/forward/pep talking/one to one-ish.

I need something in this vein to utilise two incredible Generation5 Cyborg Avatars in an international Animation + Music + Dance competition for a Video I’m making.
Please where can I find your works to listen to and potentially download for this project.
Many thanks.
N. Birley-Armstrong.
Director IClonia.com iCloneStudios.com
UK/France based.