Branching Out Secret Mixter
skip
Home » Forums » Pluggy Plugs » CCinematic

CCinematic

MC Jack in the Box
permalink   Sat, May 30, 2009 @ 11:56 AM
Hey, i started another blog! :P

CCinematic is something I wanted to create to help promote the vast archive of excellent instrumental music from the mixter archive. With so much material now being tracked back to video, it seems only logical to try to make this aspect of the site (and what we do) more obvious while highlighting pieces we feel would work particularly well with video.

I’m not going to be super strict about highlighting only instrumental tracks, but the idea is that the track should feel “cinematic”. hence the name. :)

and what i’d really like to do is open up this blog to anyone here that might want to help highlight these tracks. Rather than go about this alone, I’d love to get help selecting and highlighting “cinematic” pieces of work from the archive. Kind of create a resource for video producers to check out when they need a piece of music.

So, if you are interested in helping out, ping me an email (click the email link here) and let me know you’d like to contribute and I’ll set you up. It’s not going to be daily thing, just whenever you (or I) get inspired to share something.

so join in, or at least check it out once in a while.