Branching Out Secret Mixter
skip
Home » Forums » Announcements » Trifonic Release Album Tracks to CC

Trifonic Release Album Tracks to CC

victor
permalink   Wed, Apr 9, 2008 @ 6:01 PM
Thanks to Trifonic for putting the solo studio tracks (including a cappellas) to their new album “Emergence” into the Commons. Over 2GB of samples (!) can be downloaded from http://ccmixter.org/trifonic

And definitely don’t miss their nifty Q & A where they talk about their history, recording process and other groovy things.

I want to personally thank teru and spinmeister for coordinating the whole thing here. Along with the Trifonic guys, this really is a homegrown affair, so show some love, listen to “Emergence” and if you like it show some dough.
DJ Rkod
permalink   Wed, Apr 9, 2008 @ 7:09 PM
Dear Gawd, yes.
FGrn Grn
permalink   Sat, Apr 12, 2008 @ 9:11 AM
Show some dough
DJ Rkod
permalink   Mon, Apr 14, 2008 @ 7:20 PM
Just noticed that the tracks to the two “Terminal” tracks have been omitted. Was this done on purpose, and if so, why?

permalink   teru Mon, Apr 14, 2008 @ 8:41 PM
Stems from Terminal A and B are not available as samples here. I believe this was a decision made by Trifonic.

I’m sure they’ll be happy to know you’re paying attention though. :)

permalink   Trifonic Mon, Apr 14, 2008 @ 9:04 PM
Yep, we didn’t provide them. The sessions from Terminal A and B are on an old computer and it wasn’t really feasible for us to make full stems at this time. Sorry!

Quote: teruStems from Terminal A and B are not available as samples here. I believe this was a decision made by Trifonic.

I’m sure they’ll be happy to know you’re paying attention though. :)