Branching Out Secret Mixter
skip
Home » Forums » Pluggy Plugs » The unofficial danceMixter compilation - vol. 4 - Techno&Trance

The unofficial danceMixter compilation - vol. 4 - Techno&Trance

s.c.mixer
permalink   Fri, Dec 28, 2007 @ 5:55 PM
Finally, last volume of “The unofficial danceMixter compilation”.

Fast paced beats, high-energy stuff… don’t expect masterpieces, just techno and trance!

You may stream and download the mix here.

The track list is available here.

————-

And now some final words:
I know nobody asked for this compilation :P… I just wanted to do it. I had a great time browsing and listening to remixes here, selecting and mixing them.
I’m sure many good tracks were left out; but the idea behind this collection was not a “best of…”, but to present a variety of dance styles, remixers and featured artists together in a DJ mix fashion.

Hope you liked it!
gurdonark
permalink   Sat, Dec 29, 2007 @ 6:39 PM
I think you do a service to the community here when you work to “get the word out” this way. A lot of the folks here do a great deal of fun dance stuff, and you’ve really nailed a great set of compilations of it. I think it’s great you put these together, and kudos to you.

permalink   s.c.mixer Tue, Jan 1, 2008 @ 5:42 PM
Thanks for your kind words. It was fun to service the community this way, indeed! :)
duckett
permalink   Thu, Jan 3, 2008 @ 7:38 PM
Who knows how many ears might end up discovering the ‘mixter that would never have otherwise? No complaints from me- I’m just glad they let me take up server space here! ;)