Create a Track with the New Songbirds Lyric Library at MixterPlus
skip
Home » Forums » Pluggy Plugs » Want a Record Deal or a Free Music Review? Now seeking talent...

Want a Record Deal or a Free Music Review? Now seeking talent...

imgmusic
permalink   Sun, Nov 18, 2007 @ 10:20 AM
Want a Record Deal or a Free Music Review? Now seeking talent from all areas for promotion to major record labels, music publishers and other talent buyers. In-depth music reviews are available FREE for a limited time to qualifying artists! www.imgmusicpromotions.com
victor
permalink   Sun, Nov 18, 2007 @ 11:09 AM
Here’s a tip: never give money to any ‘promotional service’ ever. You are the service, the artist, not the consumer. The money should be flowing to you, not from you.

permalink   duckett Wed, Nov 21, 2007 @ 3:26 AM
You said it, Victor… my buddy was foolish enough to send money to a pretty infamous organization that shall remain unnamed… but let’s just say they still were managing to get ads placed in the backs of magazines. If someone real is THAT interested, they’ll pay whatever costs involved. Just in case the point was missed:
NEVER GIVE MONEY TO ANY “PROMOTIONAL SERVICE”, EVER.

permalink   duckett Wed, Nov 21, 2007 @ 3:35 AM
Oh, yeah… everybody who clicked on here thinking I was plugging myself shouldn’t be disappointed…
Go review my newer stuff, will ya? I’ve been a busy little mixter lately, two new remixes as well as the samples I posted about earlier.
If ya hate ‘em, tell me why, just get reviewing already! ;)

permalink   cdk Wed, Nov 21, 2007 @ 11:13 AM
hahaha. ya me too, i’ll pay ya!!