Branching Out Secret Mixter
skip
Home » Forums » Announcements » An Album In the Commons: Bucky Jonson

An Album In the Commons: Bucky Jonson

victor
permalink   Fri, Oct 26, 2007 @ 5:28 PM
How about a mult-plantinum, Grammy winning band that are actual funk virtuosos putting their album cuts and outtakes into the Commons.

How about Bucky Jonson the musicians behind the Black Eyed Peas?

There are a lot of adjectives I could use but you’ll have to hear these for yourself to believe - and when your ears stop burning, upload your remixes here.

I want to give a huge thank you to everybody who helped with the loop cutting, the amount of material is so overwhelming it was huge of you help out: this never could have happened without J.Lang, misterC, Gurdonark, DJ Rkod, cdk, slumberlords and especially, specifically teru without whom this would never had made it online. (Feel free to thank away at him now…)

This release was done in conjuction with BBE Music as part of the One-Self project. BBE will be collecting the best remixes and playing on them on the BBE radio shows in London and Spain, incorporating them into videos and other One Self projects.

A big, big thanks to the these great talents for “getting it.”

Peace,
VS
duckett
permalink   Fri, Oct 26, 2007 @ 8:01 PM
!
(genuflecting, bowing, scraping, etc.) we are not worthy, we are not worthy…

permalink   duckett Fri, Oct 26, 2007 @ 8:04 PM
…wait one ccminute. Yes, yes we are worth it, dammit..(well, maybe not me, but ccmixter richly deserves it)