inTENtions Remix Event
skip

Reviews for "Imagination"

Imagination
by IngemannStrunch
Recommends (6)
Mon, Dec 10, 2018 @ 8:18 PM

Uses samples from:

 
Stefan Kartenberg
.
permalink   Tue, Dec 11, 2018 @ 8:37 AM
nice treatment on the voice
 
.
permalink   IngemannStrunch Tue, Dec 11, 2018 @ 4:02 PM
Quote: Stefan Kartenbergnice treatment on the voice
Cheers, Stefan
Apoxode
.
permalink   Tue, Dec 11, 2018 @ 2:07 PM
Pretty cool track here!

… This might sound like a weird question, but didn’t you have a remix of DJ Vadim up recently? — I can’t seem to find it. (Besides the ones in November, I should say.)
 
.
permalink   IngemannStrunch Tue, Dec 11, 2018 @ 4:08 PM
Quote: ApoxodePretty cool track here!

… This might sound like a weird question, but didn’t you have a remix of DJ Vadim up recently? — I can’t seem to find it. (Besides the ones in November, I should say.)

Yea, true, I didn’t think anyone had noticed actually as there hadn’t been any responses, so I pulled it to turn it into a medley and cut something off actually, which is also done now, but I have to wait with the upload as I’m throttled right now. You can hear it here in the interim if you wish. And thanks, cheers!
 
.
permalink   Apoxode Tue, Dec 11, 2018 @ 5:14 PM
Yep, that’s the one! I wasn’t able to finish listening before. It’s a good track!
 
.
permalink   IngemannStrunch Thu, Dec 13, 2018 @ 5:29 AM
Quote: ApoxodeYep, that’s the one! I wasn’t able to finish listening before. It’s a good track!
Cheers Apox, it will be on my full creative commons dubcatcher album soon, where I almost feature all the pells Vadim has uploaded, and have thereby made my own dubcatcher album. It’s quite dubby so far I guess, well in tune with the title Vadim picked for it: Dubcatcher. Cheers again!
Carosone
.
permalink   Wed, Dec 12, 2018 @ 12:23 PM
Nice vocoder in the middle, I’m just playing with it currently. I’m glad you picked those two lines, the sentence is very meaningful to me
 
.
permalink   IngemannStrunch Thu, Dec 13, 2018 @ 5:23 AM
Quote: CarosoneNice vocoder in the middle, I’m just playing with it currently. I’m glad you picked those two lines, the sentence is very meaningful to me
Cheers! I figure those two lines can mean a lot to many different people. But I guess that’s how music often goes. Thanks for uploading.