A few months ago the video game developer I work for was producing a small zoo-themed educational kids’ game called Kinderzoo
. We didn’t have any music for it, so I was asked to take a stab at what I could come up with. This short one-minute track is the result.
I tried to use elements of African instruments like the kalimba and djembe while also having a very simple and child-like melody/chord progression. Also, since this was built for use in a game, the song has no outro/fade and is designed to loop.
Stems and MIDI included.
Contents of ZIP Archive: Stems
- /Zoo Game Stems - Djembe.mp3 (1.07MB)
- /Zoo Game Stems - Flute Lead.mp3 (973.15KB)
- /Zoo Game Stems - Kalimba.mp3 (878.89KB)
- /Zoo Game Stems - Percussion.mp3 (1.10MB)
- /Zoo Game Stems - Pizzicato Bass.mp3 (659.49KB)