Branching Out Secret Mixter
skip
Home » Forums » The Big OT » Massive THANKS

Massive THANKS

PorchCat
permalink   Mon, Oct 2, 2006 @ 11:57 PM
Thank you so much to everyone who participated in Splice Madness, the third round of my SecretMixter pet project. All of this round’s tracks are FANTASTIC.

SPECIAL thanks goes out to the returning players and especially to Victor. You guys nutured the idea from the get-go and helped make it a reality instead of just an idle idea. Mega-props to Victor for the banner link, tag mod and other support.

Details for the next round of the game coming next week! I hope to see you all join in again!!

*meow*

P.S. Showing how much you all rock, right now seven of the Highest Listener Rated (Recent) on the Picks page are SecretMixter (SpliceMadness) mixes! Great job everyone!!

P.S.S. I believe I have now reviewed all of the SecretMixter mixes (by my count). If somehow one slipped through the cracks, please let me know. I will give another good listen to the track and review it. (Apologies if I missed anyone’s contribution.)
gurdonark
permalink   Tue, Oct 3, 2006 @ 4:49 AM
Thanks for you for your kindness and effort in running this thing. we appreciate it.
victor
permalink   Tue, Oct 3, 2006 @ 9:45 AM
Really I didn’t do anything, this is all about the community doing something fun and creative on it’s own — glad I could participate as a remixer more than anything else ;)

You folks are the greatest.

Next time… 50! ;)

VS

permalink   §įǷǷƔ�?ʗʯǷ Tue, Oct 3, 2006 @ 9:43 PM
I just noticed what I can do agian, kinda afraid too though :).
Thank you.
norelpref
permalink   Tue, Oct 3, 2006 @ 11:53 AM
This was a great idea and I enjoyed participating. Such a project presents both a challenge and the prospect of having fun; for me that’s what makes this place in general so cool.