Branching Out Secret Mixter
skip
Home » Forums » Announcements » Momentum Secret Mixter

Momentum Secret Mixter

spinningmerkaba
admin
permalink   Wed, Jul 24, 2019 @ 7:20 PM

Momentum Secret Mixter!

If I find something I like, I’ll chase it and see what comes out the other side. Once a song gets momentum and gets away from you, that’s a good sign.~Dave Matthews

The art created by our community for the inTENtions event inspired us all — so let’s keep the momentum going!

ccMixter has a perpetual motion all its own. Like Annie Lenox said, “Things have a momentum, and at a certain point you can’t really tell whether you have created the momentum or it’s creating you.” In our community, we’re together creating momentum — but ccMixter might just be creating and expanding each of us too.

Sign-up until July 28 when remix assignments go out. Secretly remix your assignment until upload day, August 11.

Snowflake
admin
permalink   Wed, Jul 24, 2019 @ 10:32 PM
Can’t wait!!
PorchCat
permalink   Sun, Jul 28, 2019 @ 5:24 PM
I am so excited to see Secret Mixter going strong! So much love! My draw was uncannily perfect. Obviously, I can’t say who it is but I may have to submit two mixes for this one. I can’t wait to see who drew me and listen to all the mixes this round.

*meow*

permalink   Kara Square Tue, Jul 30, 2019 @ 12:59 PM
Awesome that you’re excited about your pick! I’m pretty darn jazzed about mine, too. Gonna go dig around and find some killer stems to play with… 🐾🐾🐾
Whitewolf
permalink   Fri, Aug 2, 2019 @ 9:58 AM
I’ve a challenge on my pick, but it’s all good! Obviously, I can’t say who, but I’m looking forward to finally figuring it out! Good luck, everyone!
tigabeatz
permalink   Sun, Aug 11, 2019 @ 12:13 AM
..awaiting the upload to be finished… :-) (needs faster net.. )

permalink   spinningmerkaba Sun, Aug 11, 2019 @ 8:30 AM
Cyba’s remix of you is off the hook good!

permalink   spinningmerkaba Sun, Aug 11, 2019 @ 9:13 AM
Your freedom mix is
spinningmerkaba
admin
permalink   Sun, Aug 11, 2019 @ 8:31 AM
Listening Now!

This is my favorite part of the secret mixter.
tigabeatz
permalink   Mon, Aug 19, 2019 @ 1:51 PM
hi,

for speeding up the next secret mixters audio selection process, i created a script. maybe you can make use of it, too;-)

http://ccmixter.org/thread/...

permalink   Kara Square Tue, Aug 20, 2019 @ 10:27 AM
That’s really cool!!!