Deep Roots Remix Event
skip
Home » Forums » Pluggy Plugs » Orpheus In Hell

Orpheus In Hell

Subliminal
permalink   Tue, Jul 14, 2009 @ 12:03 PM
I have collected a couple of remixes that focus on other people’s spoken word pieces and uploaded them into the Internet Archive. You can find them here.
SackJo22
admin
permalink   Fri, Jul 17, 2009 @ 3:27 PM
Sub — I just listened to Orpheus in Hell. What a magnificent body of work! While I have listened to many of these pieces individually on ccM as they came up, to hear the collection in sequence was really fabulous. You have a unique ear and great capabilities so that while each track had distinctive color, there was gorgeous continuity. Your music is beautiful. Thank you for letting us know this collection is available in this format.

permalink   Subliminal Sat, Jul 18, 2009 @ 8:49 AM
Thanks for taking the time to listen to the whole project and your kind words. It’s not very often that someone lets me know that they actually have listened to the whole thing.

I have to admit that I was a bit worried if these songs were going to work together, especially since they were written over a period of almost two years. And although I was satisfied with it myself, it’s always good to know that other people liked it.

There is one more of these projects in the pipeline, that one focussing on remixes containing other people’s pellas in stead of spoken word pieces. I hope to finish that before August 31 (my two year anniversary here at ccmixter).