skip
Home » Forums » Bugs » Translation Woes Illustrated

Translation Woes Illustrated

AnotherAudioAmateur
.
permalink   Wed, Sep 20, 2006 @ 1:50 PM
Just to prove that I’m not hallucinating, here’s an image showing the problem.

It’s not just me, it’s probably for everybody with a German localized browser. Apart from the language mishmash, I find the wrong translation for “What I pound on” quite irritating: for German visitors, it looks like Victor does not like ACID Pro, Ableton Live, etc. pp.
fourstones
.
permalink   Wed, Sep 20, 2006 @ 2:06 PM
yea, I have a confession, I had no idea that’s how the translation stuff worked, I thought I had turned it completely off for ccMixter. I’ll be doing that within a few hours, the trick will be to break nothing else ;)

VS
fourstones
.
permalink   Wed, Sep 20, 2006 @ 2:26 PM
ok, it’s not a long term solution but it should be less confusing: you should now be seeing all us-english, all the time, if not, let me know.
AnotherAudioAmateur
.
permalink   Wed, Sep 20, 2006 @ 3:13 PM
Wow, that was quick! Whatever you’ve done seems to fix it, all seems ok now.

Thank you very much! :-)
fourstones
.
permalink   Wed, Sep 20, 2006 @ 4:03 PM
and I haven’t forgotten the anonymous email to admin bug, I have a fix for that and that will be on the site soon as well.

Thanks,
VS