Branching Out Secret Mixter
skip
Home » Forums » The Big OT » a look at ccmixter.org podcast

a look at ccmixter.org podcast

martinsea
permalink   Fri, Dec 7, 2018 @ 3:51 PM
a look at ccmixter.org podcast

Hallo, as a sort of thank you to the ccmixter community, I have started a podcast series about ccmixter. First episode has gone up, next one on Tuesday 11th.
Best, Martin
Apoxode
admin
permalink   Fri, Dec 7, 2018 @ 5:17 PM
Martin,

This is fantastic! I totally encourage you to do more of these. I have some recommendations:

*If you compile the hosting parts between tracks into one audio file, you could upload that as an acappella here — I definitely could use something like that, and I’m pretty sure other people would, too.

*If there’s room in each episode description, you could add the attribution information there, or at least the links to the uploads here.

*In your profile information (here), you could add a link to the podcast, maybe for each episode as you complete them. You might generate some traffic that way.

I wish the best of success for you!

P.S. Not sure why your link didn’t appear correctly — I think it might be because there wasn’t any text (?) I tried using the name of your podcast, highlighted it, clicked “link” and then put the URL in …

A Look at ccMixter.org

permalink   martinsea Sat, Dec 8, 2018 @ 2:28 AM
Thank you Apoxode, the next two episodes are already in the can, I wanted to do about 8 episodes, but there is so much there !
Am working on your suggestions, best Martin

permalink   Apoxode Sat, Dec 8, 2018 @ 12:45 PM
Good to hear — I’m happy to help!

Also, I see no reason why you couldn’t post in the “Pluggy Plugs” section for each episode’s release — what you’re doing is totally relevant to ccMixter!