Branching Out Secret Mixter
skip
Home » Forums » The Big OT » Hey there.... *wave*

Hey there.... *wave*

Painfulcompanion
permalink   Thu, Aug 17, 2017 @ 4:39 PM
Busy and exhausting days (and years) behind me, but see….i’m back again. Pushed myself to spend a lil bit more time in making music and contribute some tracks and remixes in here. I’ll not promise anything …but i’ll try to come to a quiet and gentle ground to produce some nice and smoothing tracks….at the mom i’m working on a 10minute Opus and looking for some vocals or even spoken words on it… found something but haven’t put it into the mix right now… we’ll see ! Hope you’re all well! See ya…errrmmm….wait..hear ya ! ;-)
Painfulcompanion
permalink   Mon, Aug 21, 2017 @ 6:39 PM
There you go…. http://ccmixter.org/files/P... ;-)
annawarren
permalink   Thu, Oct 26, 2017 @ 6:38 AM
Quote: PainfulcompanionBusy and exhausting days (and years) behind me, but see….i’m back again. Pushed myself to spend a lil bit more time in making music and contribute some tracks and remixes in here. I’ll not promise anything …but i’ll try to come to a quiet and gentle ground to produce some nice and smoothing tracks….at the mom i’m working on a 10minute Opus and looking for some vocals or even spoken words on it… found something but haven’t put it into the mix right now… we’ll see ! Hope you’re all well! See ya…errrmmm….wait..hear ya ! ;-)

Hi, nice to see you here :)