Create a Track with the New Songbirds Lyric Library at MixterPlus
skip
Home » Forums » Parts Wanted » mix me up and we will help support ccMixter together

mix me up and we will help support ccMixter together

SackJo22
admin
permalink   Sun, Oct 5, 2014 @ 5:32 PM
I love ccmixter and want to see it thrive. To that end, I will dontate $5 to ccMixter’s first ever fundraising campaign for every remix of one of my vocal tracks (song or spoken word) that is shared on ccMixter between now and when the campaign ends on November 24.

I will also share a link to your remix on my twitter feed(not that my twitter account is that impressive — but you gotta start somewhere, right?)

Music connects us!

My vocals can be found on my upload page here.
stellarartwars
permalink   Mon, Oct 6, 2014 @ 4:28 AM
I’m up for that. Great idea, I’d be donating myself of course but at present we’re actually so skint here that we’re short of guitar strings. Our company is a non-profit and we’re having to borrow to fit our studio, which we’re going to use for CC work as much as commercial.

So, that’s my job for the next few days anyway. Chosing a pella right now! Much love and respect…

permalink   SackJo22 Mon, Oct 6, 2014 @ 9:38 AM
It will be great to have you be part of the challenge — and no hurry. It’s going through the fundraiser so there’s plenty of time! Good luck with getting your set up up to snuff!
Snowflake
admin
permalink   Mon, Oct 6, 2014 @ 9:25 AM
Wow Susan, how completely generous and creative! I guess I’d better get my remix mode on :D Thank you!

permalink   SackJo22 Mon, Oct 6, 2014 @ 9:39 AM
Fun! Can’t wait to hear what you come up with!
Kara Square
permalink   Mon, Oct 6, 2014 @ 4:31 PM
Flippin’ rad. You rock, SackJo22!!!
SackJo22
admin
permalink   Mon, Oct 6, 2014 @ 9:57 PM
Copperhead has joined the fun too! He’s matching the challenge by donating $5 for each remix of his source. Fabuloso!

permalink   SackJo22 Sat, Oct 18, 2014 @ 12:59 PM
Snowflake has also jumped with with $20 for each remix of her amazing new song All of the World and $10 for each remix of her other songs!

Also, Keytronic will donate for each remix of Snowflake’s new song that is in 3/4 time.

Thank you!

Also, been collecting the remix challenge remixes in a playlist — if any are missed, just let me know and I’ll add them to the playlist.