Branching Out Secret Mixter Sign Ups
skip
Home » Forums » Announcements » Mad Summer Nights -- Summer 2013 Secret Mixter!

Mad Summer Nights -- Summer 2013 Secret Mixter!

SackJo22
admin
permalink   Sun, Jun 23, 2013 @ 11:26 AM
Press close, bare-bosomed Night!
Press close, magnetic, nourishing Night!
Night of south winds! Night of the large, few stars!
Still, nodding Night! Mad, naked, Summer Night!

— Walt Whitman

We hope you’ll join us as we madly celebrate the onset of summer with this season’s secret mixter!

The sign up period is open through July 6.

On July 7, assignments will be sent out and the remixing madness can begin.

Upload day will be July 21, when we can revel together in the fun of another secret mixter event!

You can sign up by visiting the sign up page here.
SackJo22
admin
permalink   Mon, Jun 24, 2013 @ 4:30 PM
It has come to our attention that some people can’t sign up due to a technical glitch. We are trying to remediate the problem. In the interim, if you would like to participate in the secret mixter, leave a message on this forum and/or e-mail the admins and we will make sure you get signed up! Sorry for the inconvenience.

permalink   Calling Sister Midnight Tue, Jun 25, 2013 @ 11:43 AM
Please sign me up. I tried the regular channels, but nada, so sign me up!

permalink   Snowflake Tue, Jun 25, 2013 @ 7:50 PM
I got ya! :)

permalink   SackJo22 Fri, Jun 28, 2013 @ 7:05 AM
UPDATE 06-23-13: We believe the notification issue has been resolved. (Thanks Goldfish!).

If you want to sign up, but have not yet signed up, please try to use the sign up feature. If it still doesn’t work, please let us know. Thanks so much!
copperhead
permalink   Mon, Jun 24, 2013 @ 5:05 PM
I was just wondering today when the next one was :)
Kirkoid
permalink   Wed, Jun 26, 2013 @ 11:51 AM
Please sign me up!

permalink   Snowflake Thu, Jun 27, 2013 @ 6:21 PM
You’re in! :)
debbizo
permalink   Fri, Jun 28, 2013 @ 4:08 AM
I would have liked to sign up but I’ll be travelling interstate just before upload time and won’t have access to my computer / files or internet (except on my mobile / cell phone)

permalink   Snowflake Tue, Jul 2, 2013 @ 6:25 PM
it looks like you signed up Deb — should we remove you? :)

permalink   debbizo Tue, Jul 2, 2013 @ 6:30 PM
No, that’s fine thanks snowflake. Susan can assist with upload. Thanks for checking though.

permalink   Snowflake Sun, Jul 7, 2013 @ 7:54 AM
hey deb, just checking….did you receive your assignment email? please let me know! thank you :)

permalink   debbizo Sun, Jul 7, 2013 @ 2:33 PM
Hi snowflake, Yes. I’ve received it thank you. :-)
DFF_Sound_System
permalink   Fri, Jun 28, 2013 @ 4:15 AM
Can you sign me up please.

permalink   SackJo22 Fri, Jun 28, 2013 @ 7:07 AM
We believe the notification issue has been resolved. Can you please try signing up through the sign up feature? If it doesn’t work, we will absolutely sign you up! (But it should be working now). Thanks so much.

permalink   DFF_Sound_System Sat, Jun 29, 2013 @ 7:37 AM
Hi, tried again to sign up but still no joy. It may be because I tried using the sign up link first so it may be because it was half way through.

permalink   Snowflake Mon, Jul 1, 2013 @ 10:45 AM
I’ve got you signed up!

permalink   DFF_Sound_System Tue, Jul 2, 2013 @ 3:42 PM
Many thanks. Looking forward to it!
Mana Junkie
permalink   Fri, Jun 28, 2013 @ 7:03 AM
I would like to sign up as well.

permalink   SackJo22 Fri, Jun 28, 2013 @ 7:07 AM
We believe the notification issue has been resolved. Can you please try signing up through the sign up feature? If it doesn’t work, we will absolutely sign you up! (But it should be working now). Thanks so much.

permalink   Snowflake Mon, Jul 1, 2013 @ 10:46 AM
I signed you up! :)
daniloprates
permalink   Fri, Jun 28, 2013 @ 9:12 PM
Hi,

I love Secret Mixters, but I always struggle to make things in time. I’d like to suggest you to start the next ones on a Saturday morning or even Friday. This would give an extra weekend day :) thanks

permalink   Snowflake Mon, Jul 1, 2013 @ 10:48 AM
hi there….thanks for your input. we try to schedule the secret mixter so folks can upload anytime on the Sunday at the end of the mix-up period…..with all of the world time-zones taken into consideration. this gives folks the final weekend to remix and also gives those who submit early all day Sunday to listen to the submissions. hopefully you can make it work! :)
Snowflake
admin
permalink   Sun, Jul 7, 2013 @ 7:53 AM
Secret Mixter assignments just went out. If you didn’t receive an email will you please email the admins or me so we can manually send your assignment via email? We think we’ve resolved the email notification problem but it is difficult for us to test given we can’t duplicate it. We are wondering if there are issues with hotmail for some reason…..so if you use hotmail, please let us know if you received your assignment email. Thanks for your patience and assistance. Happy Mixing!! :D

permalink   Snowflake Wed, Jul 10, 2013 @ 11:45 AM
We think we’ve finally been able to fix the issue with hotmail blacklisting ccMixter generated emails. Those of you using hotmail should start receiving emails in the next 24 hours. Would love to hear back from any of you that get them…….Thanks to go1dfish for not giving up and solving this issue after lots of trouble-shooting, and to all of you for your patience. Happy mixing!
Kara Square
permalink   Tue, Jul 23, 2013 @ 8:55 AM
Just concluded my listening spree… WOW! What an awesome Secret Mixter! It will be VERY hard choosing tracks for the next MMTMMP (coming out at the end of this week!)…