Branching Out Secret Mixter
skip
Home » Forums » Announcements » PLEASE Participate in this Research Study

PLEASE Participate in this Research Study

IllinoisStateU_Researcher
permalink   Wed, Nov 28, 2012 @ 12:10 AM
Hello!

My name is Rebecca Duxler and I am a senior majoring in Information Systems with an emphasis in Web Development at Illinois State University. I would like to share with you the following announcement for a research study that I’m involved in:

You are invited to participate in a research study about the potential links between website design and remixing activities in CCMixter.org. Dr. Elahe Javadi at Illinois State University is directing this research. Your participation involves a 75-minute long interview on the phone or via Skype. During the interview you will be asked a series of question about how the CCMixter design and activities of your peers on the CCMixter.org website have or have not influenced your remix activities. Participants will receive $50 for participating in the research interview. We are specifically looking for active music mixers. Participants in this research much be 18 or older. If you are interested in participating or if you would like to learn more about the research study or would like to sign up, please send a message to IllinoisStateU_Researcher@ccMixter or e-mail Dr. Javadi at ejavadi@ilstu.edu.

Your help would be much appreciated.

Thank you for your time and I hope to hear from you soon!