Home » Forums » Bugs » accapellla preview broken

accapellla preview broken

turkdirty
permalink   Thu, Feb 2, 2012 @ 2:39 AM
accapellas are broken. why dont they preview raw no more, its mega frustrating
SackJo22
admin
permalink   Thu, Feb 2, 2012 @ 12:57 PM
The a capella browser is not broken per se; the tracks in the a capella browser reflect how the singer uploaded the track for preview purposes. Sometimes vocalists attach the vocal stems to a remix and then tag the remix so it shows up in the a capella browser. Other times, vocalists include a reference track to preview the pella, but include the unaccompanied vocal tracks to be downloaded.
turkdirty
permalink   Fri, Feb 10, 2012 @ 8:15 AM
when i try and find a vocal, i usually have the track playing in the background to see if i can envisage it fitting.

.. just saying X]

permalink   spinningmerkaba Fri, Feb 10, 2012 @ 10:12 AM
I hear you. Try this, the way to hear the pell raw is, in the download drop down menu, right click on the vocal only track and preview it that way. A little bit harder than just previewing the track in the pell browser, but gets you the pell raw without having to download it. Hope that helps!

permalink   turkdirty Sat, Feb 11, 2012 @ 10:41 AM
or i just miss them out X]

permalink   Admiral Bob Thu, Feb 16, 2012 @ 12:48 PM
As a pella uploader, how I upload depends on how I feel about a piece and who I am trying to attract, if you will, as a remixer.

A lot of the time, if I feel the pella is indistinct, I will upload a preview to give a clear hint of what the melody is supposed to be doing. That isn’t to say my view is the only right one, but it may help.

Also, I tend to favour remixers who are going to play with more than just the voice. I like to hear my instruments mixed up too… so I put the preview up so that I’m getting people remixing not just the voice, but the guitar, piano, etc.

That said, the pella is always there raw if you follow spinningmerkaba’s instructions.
rashmichaudhary
permalink   Fri, Aug 31, 2018 @ 2:01 AM
Thank you for this post. this forum help me with many ways.