Branching Out Secret Mixter
skip
Home » Forums » Parts Wanted » if you could help that would be nice

if you could help that would be nice

Anomaly_Jonez
permalink   Sat, Jan 2, 2010 @ 10:23 PM
Looking for a piece of music to compliment my pella..you can take all the liberties you want with the sound, genre..just capture the mood I was going for and I will re-record it to fit your sound.

Thanks

AJ

http://ccmixter.org/content...
ineptsoul8907
permalink   Thu, Jan 14, 2010 @ 11:26 AM
I may have an idea for you. I’ll try to iron it out a little bit, but it’s a very open style of just acoustic guitar. Maybe 2 parts? I’ll work on recording it as soon as I can. When do you need everything ready to submit for the album?

permalink   Anomaly_Jonez Thu, Jan 14, 2010 @ 12:17 PM
Sounds good..he did give me a time frames, he just said to see if this would work, he really wants the song on the album..funny I was just about to give on..glad you came along.

permalink   ineptsoul8907 Thu, Jan 14, 2010 @ 5:03 PM
Well, I should be able to lay down the track sometime in the next two days. Keep an eye on everything because I might find some time to do it soon. I may have trouble posting it for you to hear, I just signed up for this today actually!

P.S. When do you need everything ready to submit your song?
ineptsoul8907
permalink   Thu, Jan 14, 2010 @ 8:51 PM
I found myself not being able to sleep, so I cranked out a quick little thing for you. I apologize for the few seconds that you can clearly hear a train, but being a demo, I didn’t feel the need to re-record it. Plus it isn’t while I’m playing so yeah. Here it is!

download