Branching Out Secret Mixter
skip
Home » Forums » The Big OT » Hello again!

Hello again!

PorchCat
permalink   Fri, Jun 12, 2009 @ 6:39 PM
I’m just poking my head into the forum to say hello to everyone. I’m glad to see that much of what I love about ccMixter has remained during my absence. For me, the main part of what makes the mixter so great is the collection of fantastic folks and wonderful community. I am hoping to stick around for a good long while this time and get back into the groove. ccMixter is always a place that I have felt welcome, even to the point of being akin to a digital home.

I must note that I am thrilled to see that the SecretMixter has kept going in my absence. I’m looking forward to listening to all of the secret mixes.

Anyways, I hope that life has treated you all well and that it continues to smile upon you. Happy mixing!

*meow*
Pitx
permalink   Sat, Jun 13, 2009 @ 1:05 AM
Glad to see you again. Bon voyage to the mixter ocean :)
duckett
permalink   Wed, Jun 17, 2009 @ 2:08 PM
Thanks PC :-)

I also just wanted to let anyone who might’ve been wondering know that a fairly nasty virus had left me sans PC for a while, and I’m now in the midst of rebuilding/replacing many beloved apps, VSTs, etc. *sigh*
Ah, well- at least I’m back online again… can’t wait to get back to full mixter-strength again, though ;-)