Branching Out Secret Mixter
skip
Home » Forums » Help » Remix Submission Quota?

Remix Submission Quota?

Transistor Karma
permalink   Tue, Sep 18, 2007 @ 12:54 PM
I tried to send a remix and it says:You are not authorized to submit this type of file at this time, most likely because you have met the quota for this type of submission…I didn’t know about this
teru
permalink   Tue, Sep 18, 2007 @ 1:46 PM
Most likely it’s because you’ve been very active the last few days. : )

Give it a day or two and it will clear up. Hang out, listen & review some stuff in the meantime. ; )

permalink   Transistor Karma Tue, Sep 18, 2007 @ 6:05 PM
Ok, thanks Teru.
duckett
permalink   Thu, Oct 11, 2007 @ 7:48 PM
As impatient me attempts to curb my tendency to binge-remix, I would appreciate a hint as to time(/MB?) trigger/release. I had thought at one point it was a question of removing old material to make room for new, but such is not the case.
I just feel like a mouth-breather, clicking on “Submit Files” periodically on the off-chance that enough time has passed- “Oh…not yet, duh…”
Then again, this *could* be the admins’ subtle way of telling me, “Hey sparky- let’s try cutting down on the coffee a little, and maybe try working on the flaws in what you’ve already uploaded, if yer that damn fidgety!” :P
-Duck
PS I’m laid off for now, so (un)fortunately I have plenty of time to devote to remixing…
cue Mr. Bill Oh noooooo…

permalink   teru Thu, Oct 11, 2007 @ 8:52 PM
Hey Sparky, I believe there is a time release. Deleting old files won’t make it go any faster. Waiting a day or two usually does the trick. : )

permalink   duckett Thu, Oct 11, 2007 @ 10:40 PM
Chester: You and me is pals ain’t we, Spike? Ya wanna go bury bones? Do ya, Spike? Huh, huh?
:P