Branching Out Secret Mixter Remixes!
skip
Home » Forums » Pluggy Plugs » I'm on DistroKid & so are you!

I'm on DistroKid & so are you!

coruscate
permalink   Sat, Mar 9, 2024 @ 2:22 AM
Sssssssso in spite of making music for 31 years now I’m only now getting on DistroKid therefore Itunes and Spotify! My reason? Well there’s two.

One I discovered that distrokid is not that expensive at all.

Two, as a rapper and a person that likes mixing music I don’t normally look at the world of “buying beats” but accidents happen and links were clicked… And I discovered a music production website called Anno Domini Nation where you can license rap acapellas from older generation big name stars. Of course those can’t be shared here, but I can use them commercially. The licenses start at $150 but I’ve invested in at about 750 so I can move these vocals to new beats and I’m waiting to hear back if I can transform the vocals. If I can MWAJAJAHAJAJAJAHAJAHAJAJA!!!!!

Anyway, in addition to remixes of other ccmixter’s contributions, I will be including songs that are remixes of me and occasionally just songs that I like. Of course I’m not stupid. I’m looking at creative Commons Attribution submissions only.

I am a very prolific creator and will probably be featuring everybody that’s active right now and making anything in the attribution category at some point in the next year or so. So if I drop you an email about including you on an album, I just want to make sure I get the copyright information. Of course I’ll get you the prerequisite numbers that come off of the society things. I’m very new to this so I don’t know the lingo correctly just yet.

If anyone wants to collaborate on something new for a split reach out. Happily go half half with anybody.
coruscate
permalink   Sat, Mar 9, 2024 @ 2:25 AM
If your real name isn’t included in your profile information, I will be reaching out to the following artists who at some point I will guaranteed including something I remixed of them or otherwise.

Snowflake
Apoxode
SackJo22
TexasRadioFish
Duckett
Robbero
Speck
Kara Square
Javolenus
Robert Warrington
Silkwords
Debizzo
Jaspertine
Vibhu
Admiral Bob
Mr Yesterday (we already talked, He’s on my first release with Ashes Over Paris)

I will add to this list as I started to go through and curate my collection for publishing. As soon as my first new album is out I will start publishing the older stuff and that means I’ll be emailing a lot of people just to make sure everybody gets proper copyright credit.

permalink   Admiral Bob Sat, Apr 20, 2024 @ 12:04 PM
Apoxode
admin
permalink   Sun, Mar 10, 2024 @ 12:54 PM
An epic opportunity, no doubt :)
Definitely keep us updated with links, this sounds fun!
Apoxode
coruscate
permalink   Wed, Mar 13, 2024 @ 10:44 AM
“Phantom Of The Hip-Hopera 2”
Artist name: The Incomplete Orchestra

Will hit Spotify and iTunes and roughly 5 days. It is a 20 song album featuring celebrity guest features from Snoop Dogg associate Kokane and Buckshot of Black Moon. For $9.99 it’s a solid deal.

The following CCMixter using musicians have works that are mixed into my songs on the album: Nickleus, Klaus_N, Silkwords, David Nilsson, Mr Yesterday, SpinningMerkaba, Distorted Mastermind (Sawtooth), Genghis and SPECK!

THANK YOU ALL OF YOU FOR BEING AWESOME AND OFFERING YOUR WORKS UNDER A CREATIVE COMMONS ATTRIBUTION LICENSE.
coruscate
permalink   Fri, Mar 15, 2024 @ 10:24 PM
The only song from my debut album I can publish is out, there’s going to be a flood of albums over the next few weeks with CCmixters on most of them!

Listen here
coruscate
permalink   Sat, Mar 30, 2024 @ 9:05 PM
Okay, my first album of soundtrack music from 1999. The oldest music I still have!

Early Magix
coruscate
permalink   Sat, Mar 30, 2024 @ 9:08 PM
DISTROKID UPLOAD INFORMATION
You will need these three links to properly credit me. Please always use “The Incomplete Orcehstra” and not my user name. In lyrics, if you rap, you can use either. TIO is the band, Coruscate is me.
Spotify
https://open.spotify.com/artist/67yjRwHktoYxrMKMbqL7BG

Apple Music
https://music.apple.com/us/artist/the-incomplete-orchestra/1735834314

Youtube
https://music.youtube.com/channel/UC4LIFVkmz9eq_4yGhkZxpcw
coruscate
permalink   Sat, Mar 30, 2024 @ 9:10 PM
This is the hyper follow for the “Ashes Over Paris” CD single with the instrumental. This song is also on “Phantom Of The Hip-Hopera 3” This is Mr Yesterday’s song.

ashes-over-paris
coruscate
permalink   Sat, Mar 30, 2024 @ 9:17 PM
This is the MLM Spectramaximizer EP and features Ms Vybez, Debbizo, SpinningMerkaba, Speck, ComputerHotline, EJC and Vibhu Tewary. It contains new instrumental songs.

I did notice some of the credits are missing, so I’ve submitted for an edit.

MLM Spectramaximizer EP
coruscate
permalink   Fri, Apr 5, 2024 @ 8:59 AM
I’m discovering there are CCMixter remixes in my old album collections that I’ve never uploaded or shared to CCMixter. I don’t know why that happened, but they are there.

ANNOUNCING : Heavy Metal Autonaughts

The first full length Heavy Metal Album from The Incomplete Orhcestra.

Scheduled Release 5/1/2024

Fearing many talented CCMixter musicians!

OFFICIAL TRACKLIST

1) Lullaby

2) “The Game Has Changed - Lockjaw Mix”
Kamihamiha & Shauny D

3) World On Fire

4) “Alive The Thing Mix”
Duco / Breed 2.0

The first song is a single here: the DistroKid Hyper-Follow!

5) “The Singularity - Dark Matter Remix”
Mr Yesterday
Traxis 1

6) Wildin’

7) “Death, Death, Death And More Death”
Mortoray

8) “Devour Progression Uranium 235 Remix”
Axton

9) Double Homicide Junkion Mix Ft Buckshot, Nekro G & Lone Wolf (These are not CCmixter artists… yet)

10) “Unfed Don’t Make Me!”
PorchCat

11) Drink, Smoke, Oh My!

12) “Metal Graveyard Mash”
Mortoray, Ivan Chew, Esquadrao Atari

13) “Taken - Thrashcore”
Ansa
coruscate
permalink   Thu, Apr 11, 2024 @ 7:42 PM
On July 4th I will be dropping a Country - Ral album “County Of The Storm King” featuring Jon Conner, HAYSTAK, LENNY COOPER, PETER KEYS, and many CCMixter Musicians!
coruscate
permalink   Wed, Apr 17, 2024 @ 1:29 PM
Another one of my earlier albums is already out for listening. This is one of many I released in 2009.

Lo-Fi Original Soundtrack
(Gravitywell Productions Movies)

————

Auralmantica was an early 2011 release. Lots of fun stuff. Mostly instrumental.

———-

Tonight the “Diddler EP” drops on worldwide distribution. It features two alternative mixes for “The Diddler,” a new performance of “Ninjas In Your Attic,” a remix of “California Earthquake” and a new song with Ruste Juxx (which is remixed on County Of The Storm King)

————-

Pareidolia The Long Dream drops on April 24th, it’s the CCmixter Megamix of Pareidolia.

—————

On May 7th the first single for “County Of The Storm King” drops it will feature a new CCMixter acapella from me as well as a remix of Brad Sucks’ “Making Me Nervous,” two classic acoustic songs from me and a feature from celebrity rapper Ruste Juxx.
coruscate
permalink   Wed, Apr 17, 2024 @ 1:48 PM
This Friday April 20th two new releases hit.
My first legal cover “How Do You Sleep?”

And another remix of Double Homicide drops, The Sample Stop Gratuity Mix.