Branching Out Secret Mixter Remixes!
skip
Home » Forums » Help » Looking for CCM reccommendations

Looking for CCM reccommendations

SoboSystem
permalink   Thu, Feb 7, 2019 @ 5:11 AM
My next episode of my podsafe music podcast is going to be specifically about CCM. I am collecting a list of songs I want to feature from picks, top, personal favorites, etc, but I’d like recommendations of CCM songs from the people who are currently active.

I am not looking for a list of songs, but rather for each person to suggest one song that they especially like, whether it is their own or someone else’s.

[Edited for clarity]
Apoxode
admin
permalink   Sat, Feb 9, 2019 @ 7:55 AM
I can’t speak for other users, but I’d feel awkward leaving people out of a list.

I think I know what you’re looking for — a variety that represents the community within a certain amount (30/60/90 minutes).

I might be able to help come up with criteria to pick tracks if you’re interested?

permalink   SoboSystem Sun, Feb 10, 2019 @ 12:49 PM
Thanks. I wasn’t very clear. I have no problems curating. I have 100s of potential songs to use, it is about how they all fit together. I wasn’t looking for a list of songs, but rather for each person to suggest one song that they especially like, whether it is their own or someone else’s. I will edit the original post, to reflect this. I know these boards aren’t very active, but I was hope people would post a few gems that I had not heard.
SoboSystem
permalink   Thu, Mar 21, 2019 @ 6:07 AM
It is posted. See the Pluggy Plugs.