Branching Out Secret Mixter
skip
Home » Forums » Announcements » Snow & Sleet Secret Mixter

Snow & Sleet Secret Mixter

Kara Square
permalink   Wed, Nov 21, 2018 @ 12:35 PM

We are continuing ccMixter’s birthday and holiday celebration with the second of our back-to-back Secret Mixters, and the…

Snow & Sleet Secret Mixter

Let us love winter, for it is the spring of genius. ~Pietro Aretino

Each year, ccMixter has created a breadth of music during the November/December holiday season (winter for many of us). This year we’re trying something different — a winter holiday secret mixter instead!

After you sign-up, we encourage you to write and upload holiday/solstice/winter themed pells and samples that can be used in the Secret Mixter.

The Sow & Reap Secret Mixter was one of our finest musical collaborations! Listen and enjoy the Sow & Reap Secret Mixter playlist during the next two weeks while you wait for your Snow & Sleet Secret Mixter assignment.

Sign-up today — let’s keep this musical magic going!

copperhead
permalink   Tue, Nov 27, 2018 @ 6:05 PM
I need to get my music software working! I think it’s time.

permalink   Kara Square Wed, Nov 28, 2018 @ 5:51 AM
Yessssss please… 😊
musicbrain
permalink   Tue, Dec 18, 2018 @ 10:34 AM
This was my first mixter community event, and although I was first hesitant about my assignment eventually the whole thing became a great inspiration. Thanks to all who participated and made their personal musical universes visible. Thanks a thousand times to you guys who organize this!

permalink   Kara Square Tue, Dec 18, 2018 @ 12:00 PM
I’m so happy to hear that you found the Secret Mixter inspiring! It’s amazing to hear what we’re all capable of when pushed a bit to get creative! I know I’ve had a couple tough assignments, but I’ve always grown musically from the challenge. Thanks for joining the fun!