Create a Track with the New Songbirds Lyric Library at MixterPlus
skip
Home » Forums » Announcements » Need Party Playlists - Get Free CC Schwag (shirt, etc)

Need Party Playlists - Get Free CC Schwag (shirt, etc)

admin
permalink   Wed, Nov 2, 2005 @ 2:53 PM
Hello all,

There is a private party tomorrow for CC fundraising in SF and there needs to be some nice CC Mixter and CC-licensed music playing.

If anyone posts a nice party atmosphere playlist that lasts 1-2 hours and I use it, then I will send some CC Schwag including a t-shirt, stickers and other goodies to your location.

Please just post up the list of tracks as replies to this post, relevant URLs to the audio files along with your username, and I will contact the winners. The playlist does not have to include only ccmixter.org-only tracks, but cc-licensed tracks.

The general atmosphere for the night is for donors and other people who will be mingling for 2 hours with drinks. It shouldn’t be too wild, but encourage socializing.

Jon
ASHWAN
permalink   Tue, Nov 8, 2005 @ 12:23 PM
MY LIST WOULD BE WAY TOO BIASED, SO I’LL LEAVE THAT TO SOMEONE ELSE. I AM SURE YOUR PUNTERS WOULD APPRECIATE THE POTTY MOUTH OF CURIOUS THOUGH, SO IF SOMEONE INCLUDES ONE OF OUR TRACKS ON THERE IT WOULD BE APPRECIATED.
PEACE,
ASHWAN
(DO I GET A CC MIXTER MUG FOR THAT CONTRIBUTION…..NO? MOUSEPAD? PENCIL? OK, I’LL FECK OFF THEN.)