Create a Track with the New Songbirds Lyric Library at MixterPlus
skip
Home » Forums » The Big OT » collaborator wanted

collaborator wanted

Brilliant Orange Object
permalink   Mon, Sep 26, 2005 @ 8:02 AM
person(s) interested in working on anarch/experimental sound project. my influences range from crust to avant garde classical. also like person(s) with graphics and video skills to participate in project.
cdk
permalink   Sun, Oct 9, 2005 @ 2:07 PM
i’m not to sure what you mean exactly, but boy, i got the drums, let’s work something out…
ASHWAN
permalink   Tue, Oct 11, 2005 @ 5:54 PM
I THINK IF YOU ARE INTO COLLAB STUFF THEN YOU ARE AT THE RIGHT SPOT…PLENTY OF POTENTIAL HERE AT THE MIXTER.
PEACE.
Esquadrao Atari
permalink   Tue, Oct 18, 2005 @ 4:17 AM
Where do I sign?
*** Topic deleted by author ***

permalink   Brilliant Orange Object Sun, Jul 9, 2006 @ 7:35 PM
sorry i have taken so long to respond. i have been working on projects and learning new software. if you are still into drop me an email.
gurdonark
permalink   Sat, Jan 14, 2006 @ 10:11 PM
Quote: person(s) interested in working on anarch/experimental sound project. my influences range from crust to avant garde classical. also like person(s) with graphics and video skills to participate in project.

Be happy to work with you, if I can help.

permalink   Brilliant Orange Object Sun, Jul 9, 2006 @ 7:37 PM
hey sorry.been busy.can read above reply.i have not even had time to reply to anyone. learning video and new audio software.been building a much faster pc with the latest software. if still into maybe trying something let me know.

permalink   gurdonark Mon, Jul 10, 2006 @ 11:03 PM
Let’s do a track together, and I’ll put it on my latest disfish.com release. Would you like to send me some of your cool little samples, and I’ll morph and mix to make something new?

permalink   Brilliant Orange Object Thu, Jul 22, 2010 @ 8:55 AM
Oh! Shit man! So so sorry! I thought that any replies to my 2006 Collab would go straight to my crain332@gmail.com account. Dude i am sorry! I just am now getting around to uploading new samples. been to long! Twitter/Fb. ect. new software and revamped DAW set up! GURDONARK and everyone else i wasn’t blowing you guys off. been out to lunch and working on 3 projects worth of stuff. Sorry!