Branching Out Secret Mixter Remixes!
skip
Home » Forums » Parts Wanted » anyone interested in starting an over-internet project?

anyone interested in starting an over-internet project?

axton
permalink   Thu, Jun 24, 2010 @ 12:40 PM
Some form of electronic music?
Abstract Audio
permalink   Sun, Jul 11, 2010 @ 4:13 AM
I’d like to do that. You play some live instruments wright?
How about using that as source for some breakbeat track like fatboy slim used to do it?
Abstract Audio
permalink   Sun, Jul 11, 2010 @ 9:47 AM
Just the other day I was playing with my virus and a acapella from Anomaly Jonez. Creating some weird electro, not really a style I work with.
Therefor I dont think that I’ll finish that on my own. So perhaps it’s an idea to start with?
http://www.megaupload.com/?...
gcdaman
permalink   Mon, Jul 12, 2010 @ 2:01 PM
Quote: axtonSome form of electronic music?
I’d also like in- I have no live instruments to play, so it would be more editing/mixing of existing loops that I DO have. I have Sony Acid 6, if that’s any help
go1dfish
permalink   Mon, Jul 12, 2010 @ 3:59 PM
I’ve not dived to deep into electronic music, but I did manage to make my guitar sound a lot like 80s video-game style synth sounds yesterday. Any interest in some of this?

If so i’ll try to set up to record some tonight.

permalink   spinningmerkaba Tue, Jul 13, 2010 @ 9:15 AM
how did you do it?

permalink   go1dfish Tue, Jul 13, 2010 @ 11:43 AM
Hohner G3T bridge humbucker into -> Digitech EX7 multi effects pedal, simulating a fuzz box, into a whammy pedal effect -> into the clean channel of a Carvin Nomad + a cab/speaker from a gutted Roland Cube 60

The fuzz box gives it a lot of attack and sustain, feeling more like a keyboard/pad sort of thing, but the whammy has the effect of smoothing things right out to where they sound nearly clean again.

I can then flip the channel switch on the carvin and add some dirt on top, that might be interesting for rhythm parts

permalink   gcdaman Tue, Jul 13, 2010 @ 10:44 AM
Quote: go1dfishI’ve not dived to deep into electronic music, but I did manage to make my guitar sound a lot like 80s video-game style synth sounds yesterday. Any interest in some of this?

If so i’ll try to set up to record some tonight.

I’d love to see what I could do with it. I would need a good riff and a bit of rhythm parts as well.
septahelix
permalink   Sun, Jul 17, 2011 @ 12:02 PM
I’d love to.