Deep Roots Remix Event
skip
Home » Forums » Bugs » stream this page misdirect

stream this page misdirect

gurdonark
permalink   Thu, Mar 27, 2008 @ 9:00 PM
I hit the “stream this page” for the latest remixes page and got directed not to a song on the page I was listening to then (Loveshadow’s Epitaphe), but instead to radiottimes histoire de rien remix from 3/12, which was on the “third” page on my screen.
I managed to write the review on the completely wrong song, and then deleted the review I placed in the wrong place, and went back and wrote it where it belonged.
I’m not sure if it’s a bug or some arcane user error, but I think that the stream this page did not work as expected.

A secondary matter is that after I deleted the review on LS Epitaphe, the recommend key and the review button no longer worked. Ideally, if a review is deleted, then one would have anew the chance to write a better one.
victor
permalink   Fri, Mar 28, 2008 @ 10:35 AM
Quote: GurdonarkI hit the “stream this page” for the latest remixes page and got directed not to a song on the page I was listening to then (Loveshadow’s Epitaphe), but instead to radiottimes histoire de rien remix from 3/12, which was on the “third” page on my screen.

I can not reproduce this. If any one else sees this behavior let me know.

Quote:
A secondary matter is that after I deleted the review on LS Epitaphe, the recommend key and the review button no longer worked. Ideally, if a review is deleted, then one would have anew the chance to write a better one.

Reviews can be deleted and should clear the way to re-review. You should also be able to edit the review replacing 100% of the text within the review.

If the review button is not highlighted for you it is probably your browser re-using a previously cached version of the page. Your browsers ‘Refresh’ should fix that.

Recommends can not be un-recommended without admin permissions. If you accidentally hit the recommends button let us know privately and we will remove it from your recommends list.

VS

permalink   gurdonark Fri, Mar 28, 2008 @ 10:40 AM
Thanks, Victor. That was the only time I’ve gotten the page redirect that was off, and perhaps it was a fluke.

Next time I’ll try refreshing or changing browsers, to see if that works.

permalink   victor Fri, Mar 28, 2008 @ 4:48 PM
I’d still rather hear about than not, thanks for the report!