Branching Out Secret Mixter
skip
Home » Forums » Help » need judgement call on uploading improv pell

need judgement call on uploading improv pell

Ran Dumb Dots...... .. .
permalink   Fri, Apr 7, 2006 @ 1:24 PM
Hi,

I just posted the results of some improv work, and I’m not sure exactly how to structure the upload(s). It’s mostly a capella stuff, and I included the individual dry a capella samples, but I sang over a sparse drum line and then added some ambient reverb at the end when it came together. I kinda like the results, and I’m considering doing more. The question: would you prefer separate uploads (one for the mix and another for the dry pella and samples) or just one, as I’ve done it (since it all sort of hangs together IMO)? If I just upload once to the "finished mixes" category and attach all the files there, no one would see the samples.

Thanks….. .. .
victor
permalink   Fri, Apr 7, 2006 @ 2:52 PM
sample uploading is ‘broken’ and we’re working on it (probably won’t get resolved for real until may)

I marked your upload as ‘sample’ but I also moved the ‘dry’ vocals up to be the streamable track because I’m a-retentive about the ‘pells section.

VS
victor
permalink   Fri, Apr 7, 2006 @ 9:35 PM
I should amend this: when I say ‘broken’ I just mean ‘could be better thought out’ — and like I said, we’re working on the ‘better’ part.

VS