Branching Out Secret Mixter
skip
Home » Forums » Help » My upload does not appear in the "Remixes::Listing" page

My upload does not appear in the "Remixes::Listing" page

@nop
permalink   Sun, Feb 19, 2017 @ 5:01 AM
I’ve uploaded my remix “Insects’ Grumbles” just now. It appears in my “Uploads” page but not in the “Remixes::Listing” page. Should I upload again?
Kara Square
permalink   Mon, Feb 20, 2017 @ 2:52 PM
I just alerted the admins who are more tech inclined than I. Please don’t upload again so we can figure it out. Sorry about this!

permalink   @nop Mon, Feb 20, 2017 @ 6:27 PM
Thanks, Kara.
Siobhan Dakay
permalink   Mon, Feb 20, 2017 @ 3:05 PM
I have no idea.
This is really strange behaviour.

permalink   @nop Mon, Feb 20, 2017 @ 6:35 PM
Thanks for caring.
spinningmerkaba
admin
permalink   Sat, Feb 25, 2017 @ 7:59 AM
Would you send the link to the page you’re referring to please? I see your track in the New Remixes List, and everything else seems to be working. Thanks!

permalink   @nop Sat, Feb 25, 2017 @ 6:46 PM
Thanks.
The URL now is
http://ccmixter.org/view/me...

My “Insects’ Grumbles” should be listed right after “Somebody’s In Love” I can not see it , but someone can. Because a few people recommend the song. I don’t think they went to my uploads page directly.

Sorry for troubling you.

permalink   spinningmerkaba Sun, Feb 26, 2017 @ 8:55 AM
Dude, I spent the last 30 mins looking throught the activity lists, the tags lists, and all your file information is showing up everywhere except in this one list. I don’t know why this is happening.

Folks are probably listening to the track because it’s in the new uploads list too. And through Dig.

I would hit up Admiral Bob in an e-mail and let him know. He has way more skill in this area than I do.

Remix is great btw!

permalink   @nop Sun, Feb 26, 2017 @ 6:27 PM
Thank you for your response.

If you think this problem is important to the system, give it a thorough going-over, but if not, please stop. Because, to me, it’s not so serious. I appreciate much the effort you’ve made so far.