Branching Out Secret Mixter
skip
Home » Forums » Parts Wanted » Christmas lyrics seeking a home!

Christmas lyrics seeking a home!

stellarartwars
permalink   Thu, Nov 22, 2012 @ 3:35 PM
Here’s some lyrics for a reflective Christmas song.

all i’m looking for this christmas
is an answer to a little prayer
that the masquerade for once be lifted
so we can see what’s really there
the time before we knew everything
or so our simple minds had thought
the time before these souls of ours
could easily be sold and bought

and jesus in the manger
from the heavens to the earth he came
to us battle scarred and weary adults
so we could be children again

our egos and our silly habits
the jealousy of hate and war
could we forget it all for a moment?
and open up our hearts a little more
in the darkness and cold of winter
may all us catch a glimpse of light
just like that christmas long ago
when soldiers joined in silent night

completely public domain, no restrictions whatsoever
economix
permalink   Sun, Nov 25, 2012 @ 5:43 AM
Awesome. I have been thinking of starting a list of songs which can also be downloaded as instrumental versions, or at least the backing track can be remixed from seperate parts. That type of music is incredibly useful for Karaoke, stage, film and so on. There are only a few, but this is a way to value add musical commons - to get people singing along. The pell in the remix makes the ommlette, when producers are looking for the eggs.
Your open microphone lyrics are another from of generosity - to chalk up some pearly rhyme and let the punters take a shout - good for you !

permalink   stellarartwars Tue, Nov 27, 2012 @ 6:22 PM
Quote: economixAwesome. I have been thinking of starting a list of songs which can also be downloaded as instrumental versions, or at least the backing track can be remixed from seperate parts. That type of music is incredibly useful for Karaoke, stage, film and so on. There are only a few, but this is a way to value add musical commons - to get people singing along. The pell in the remix makes the ommlette, when producers are looking for the eggs.
Your open microphone lyrics are another from of generosity - to chalk up some pearly rhyme and let the punters take a shout - good for you !

thank you for taking an interest :)