Branching Out Secret Mixter
skip
Home » Forums » The Big OT » Listening to the great music here

Listening to the great music here

Steven M Bryant
permalink   Thu, Jul 19, 2012 @ 12:15 PM
I just wanted to let everyone know I am trying ( in vain I am sure lol ) to catch up on some listening. I am an over the road trucker and this limits me to being a Weekend Warrior…lol. My recent rash of music was because I was on vacation…lol. You get started Listening to one song and that leads to another and well You know. I am doing my very best to spread some love but it aint easy! There are so many music machines on this site! I think some of you need to find a Job or something LMAO! Peace
Numeron
permalink   Sat, Jul 28, 2012 @ 3:35 PM
Sorry Steve but that’s just not a good enough excuse - in these days of wireless internet you could easily employ someone to sit next to you in the truck, full-time, with a laptop just going through all the tracks on ccMixter and playing them to you. Then you just dictate your responses and your assistant types them out for you. Are you not willing to pay for that? You know, sometimes I don’t think you’re really committed Steve…

permalink   Steven M Bryant Sat, Jul 28, 2012 @ 4:55 PM
lol…I think I was committed once… Gotta pull out in the morning bro..Its Tennessee to Chicago 3 times this week! I do have my laptop on the road..I also have a stove TV DVD..camping potty..In case of emergency! Radio..Cd player..I watched 1 movie last month…lol..Will run over 3000 miles this week. Time is on my side.hahahaha

permalink   Steven M Bryant Sat, Jul 28, 2012 @ 4:57 PM
Chest of drawers..2 Wardrobe closets! Walk in double bunk Sleeper. ( Condo baby ) and never have time to enjoy it all. I do get paid well though!