Branching Out Secret Mixter
skip
Home » Forums » The Big OT » Hi ccm Its me gan!

Hi ccm Its me gan!

Vidian
permalink   Tue, Sep 28, 2010 @ 7:16 PM
I have two questions.

1) Can I make a compilation CD of mixters works of the freedom to share project, Print a summary of the ASCAP story on a piece of paper, use said paper to make a cd case and distribute non-moneymakingly?

The reason I ask is because I finished my first one. it looks awesome :D Origami cdCase FTW

2) could someone write a summary that I could print off and use for the case? I’ve written my own, but I quoted Wired.com, and I’d rather use someone else’s words from here. Of course, there are going to be a lot of words on the CD explaining our side of this story :D but I need something people can read before they listen. I’m looking for ideas!! I’ll print links to the sites that have the actual letter,
2…a) can I print links to CCM and PK??

There is another question not related to this..
Can someone give me a number between 126000 and 130000
SackJo22
admin
permalink   Tue, Sep 28, 2010 @ 10:14 PM
Quote: VidianI have two questions.

1) Can I make a compilation CD of mixters works of the freedom to share project, Print a summary of the ASCAP story on a piece of paper, use said paper to make a cd case and distribute non-moneymakingly?

YES! You will have to attribute all the artists per the licenses.

The reason I ask is because I finished my first one. it looks awesome :D Origami cdCase FTW

WE WOULD LOVE TO SEE IT!

2) could someone write a summary that I could print off and use for the case? I’ve written my own, but I quoted Wired.com, and I’d rather use someone else’s words from here. Of course, there are going to be a lot of words on the CD explaining our side of this story :D but I need something people can read before they listen. I’m looking for ideas!! I’ll print links to the sites that have the actual letter,

You can quote our forum post if that is helpful.

2…a) can I print links to CCM and PK??

DEFINITELY PRINT LINKS TO CCM!

There is another question not related to this..
Can someone give me a number between 126000 and 130000

I hope this helps. I think it’s absolutely splendid that you’re putting together a compilation as not only have we communicated a very important message as a community, but we created some great music in the process!

permalink   Vidian Wed, Sep 29, 2010 @ 12:39 PM
what an awesome response! :D I will upload pictures of it tomorrow!

A Quote from the forum would be sufficient, but It would have to contain the basic Idea of why the freedom to share event was held and why the cd was made !!

But uh jo.
:P

I need one more digit.

permalink   timberman Wed, Sep 29, 2010 @ 1:28 PM
I think the last digit should probably be 3