I tried to arrange another track like “Shiro”, maybe like “Shiro 2 - The Return” but got carried away by Native Instruments opulent orchestra modules. In the end I decided to call the whole peace of music “Der unstillbare Schmerz des Dr. Peperkorn, weil die Arschgeigen die Spieluhr kaputt gemacht haben” which is german and means “The inconsolable grief of Mr. Peperkorn because the idiots broke the Music Box.” It is very slow and dramatic. Hope you can use it! Poor Dr. Peperkorn!
Contents of ZIP Archive: Sample
- /stems musicbox/arschgeigen.mp3 (3.63MB)
- /stems musicbox/bass.mp3 (3.63MB)
- /stems musicbox/cello.mp3 (3.63MB)
- /stems musicbox/choir.mp3 (3.63MB)
- /stems musicbox/dying musicbox.mp3 (3.63MB)