Branching Out Secret Mixter
skip
Home » Forums » The Big OT » SECRET MIXTER

SECRET MIXTER

PorchCat
permalink   Fri, Mar 10, 2006 @ 6:06 AM
Who wants in?

Secret Santa type of gig.

Let me know, I will add you to the Secret Santa list. You can then log in to a site and set your password.

In about a week, I’ll tell the computer to make the picks. You can then login again with the username I gave you and the password you made to find out who you are to remix.

The "upload day" will be seven days after the picks are made.

Rules:
Have fun.
Don’t tell anyone who you are the Secret Mixter for.
Try to have at least 50% of the mix be samples from the person you have picked.

So let me know you want it and we’ll get started!!!

*meow*

P.S. The site is:
http://www.wuchitao.com/santa

gurdonark and cdk you already have accounts as exactly those names. By all means, hit the site and set up your passwords. :)

P.S.S.
Spread the word around! :)
PorchCat
permalink   Fri, Mar 10, 2006 @ 6:25 AM
Just think, it will be good practice for when we have the mixoffs down the road. :)

*meow*
shagrugge
permalink   Sat, Mar 11, 2006 @ 1:23 PM
Porch I can’t figure out how to set up an account or create a password for it…I’m not the smartest guy in the world, so can I get a little help on this?

thnx
PorchCat
permalink   Sun, Mar 12, 2006 @ 4:20 PM
Quote: Porch I can’t figure out how to set up an account or create a password for it…I’m not the smartest guy in the world, so can I get a little help on this?

thnx

All set. User name is shagrugge. Log in to set your password.

*meow*
PorchCat
permalink   Thu, Mar 16, 2006 @ 1:51 PM
Anyone else in?? Tomorrow is the last day I’m accepting more entries into Secret Mixter so we can get it on the roll.

Join up you people!!!

:)

*meow*
Uncool Bob
permalink   Sat, Mar 18, 2006 @ 7:39 PM
oh dear, am I too late?
PorchCat
permalink   Sat, Mar 18, 2006 @ 8:23 PM
Quote: oh dear, am I too late?

Afraid so. :(

But, no fear, I plan on doing this monthly or bimonthly. People seem to be interested in it and I have no problem maintaining the minisite for it.

I would love for you to join in next round!!

*meow*
shagrugge
permalink   Thu, Apr 13, 2006 @ 12:57 PM
Might be nice as a monthly feature??

Had a great time with the first mix…
PorchCat
permalink   Fri, Apr 14, 2006 @ 4:45 AM
Quote: Might be nice as a monthly feature??

Had a great time with the first mix…

Let’s give it another go then. :)

*meow*

permalink   Snowflake Thu, Oct 23, 2014 @ 10:43 AM
Teru just sent me a link to this forum post. So this is where it all began! Secret Mixters are one of my very favorite things here. It would be awesome if you four corners founding fathers would be part of our 10 year anniversary Secret Mixter…..??? :)

permalink   PorchCat Thu, Oct 23, 2014 @ 5:18 PM
Quote: snowflakeTeru just sent me a link to this forum post. So this is where it all began! Secret Mixters are one of my very favorite things here. It would be awesome if you four corners founding fathers would be part of our 10 year anniversary Secret Mixter…..??? :)

I’m in. :)

*meow*

permalink   PorchCat Thu, Oct 23, 2014 @ 5:21 PM
P.S. It’s really cool that SecretMixter is going strong and even built in the site now! It delights me so much.

permalink   Snowflake Thu, Oct 23, 2014 @ 9:19 PM
Susan and I were just listening to your pell “I love men and women whom I’ve only met in song…” one of my all-time favorite lines ever. so glad to see you around! meow back at ya ;)