Deep Roots Remix Event
skip
Home » Forums » Help » New to ccMixter?

New to ccMixter?

admin
permalink   Mon, Aug 20, 2007 @ 12:32 AM
ccMixter member spinmeister has written up a couple of extremely useful articles on his blog eMXR aimed at new members and casual visitors to our site.

If you are brand new to our site and you want to really get a handle of what we’re about we highly recommend his article:

First Impressions”.

After that there are a couple ‘how-tos’

Part 1 covers searching and listening to music.

Part 2 explains some of the ins and outs of downloading samples and pells as well as uploading same and remixes.

Thanks spin!!
spinmeister
permalink   Tue, Aug 21, 2007 @ 5:59 AM
if you ever want to take anything from those articles into the site here or somewhere else (with or without further improvements to them), by all means go ahead.

I just found ccMixter so unique, that I thought it’s worthwhile to have a bit of a howto. Ideally such a howto should really be part of the site. And of course it should probably be linked more prominently. And my articles could use some improvements. I can already think of one or two.

So just let me know, if you want to do something in that regard and/or if you would like my help.

In the meantime - the articles will continue to be available in their current location :-)
Budapest BluesBoy
permalink   Sat, Sep 26, 2009 @ 1:27 AM
KEWL :)