Branching Out Secret Mixter
skip
Home » Forums » Help » Fort Minor Winner?

Fort Minor Winner?

Cope
permalink   Fri, Jun 16, 2006 @ 10:00 AM
anyone know when the winner of the “remember the name” contest will be announced? an emial i recieved stated the winner would be announced June 15th.
Luke Tripp
permalink   Sun, Jun 18, 2006 @ 11:37 AM
I was just coming on here to post this exact topic. I’d imagine that it would take a really long time to hear every entry, because there is a lot. Can hardly wait to hear the results.
oppenheimer
permalink   Fri, Jun 16, 2006 @ 2:59 PM
Hey everyone. Eric from Creative Commons here. Looks like we’ll need a few more weeks before we announce the winner. Very sorry about the delay, but there were so many entries that it’s taking a lot longer than we initially imagined. Thanks a lot for your patience, and again, please accept my apologies. More soon!

permalink   Cope Sun, Jun 18, 2006 @ 8:52 AM
you’re not lying about the amount of entries. I had to ask out of curiosity, plus…no one else had asked yet. Thanks for responding.
xeroth3t3ck
permalink   Fri, Jun 16, 2006 @ 11:34 AM
i was wondering what happened. mike is posting about access hollywood and the ryan seacrest interview on myspace but still hasnt chose a winner…
victor
permalink   Fri, Jun 16, 2006 @ 11:26 AM
We’re still waiting to hear from the band… just watch the forums for the latest news.
herr kaschke
permalink   Wed, Jul 26, 2006 @ 6:03 AM
any news? just to remember the day today :-)

DaMo
permalink   Fri, Jul 28, 2006 @ 2:02 PM
this is really *u*k** up now.

what takes so long?! What kinda buissnes men are those people?
don´t they have any feel for time!?
meetings here meetings there…pff…
today it´s all about money… and on this project here no ones about to get money i think. so thats one of the reason why they keep us waiting so long.because for them its something that can wait…
i dont even really belive that mike shinoda is gonna listen to our songs.maybe some other musicans…
but…who knows!?

i don´t care any more but for me this is done.

you lost a fan mike… but…who cares?