Create a Track with the New Songbirds Lyric Library at MixterPlus
skip
Home » Forums » Announcements » Pardon Our Cruft

Pardon Our Cruft

victor
permalink   Fri, Jun 23, 2006 @ 7:40 PM
In case you haven’t noticed the last few days have been a little shaky here at mixterville.

We are in the middle of converting the site over to be multi-language which is one of those changes that affects the entire site (as in: every bit of text you see on every page). The integration is made rockier by the fact that new members of the team are doing this work so integrating them into the crazy wtf idiosynchratic schemes that I’ve worked up behind the scenes is not a gimme.

We know the admin contact page is working because several of you have already contacted us with bug reports that we are racing to fix as they come up. As of this moment (after a somewhat frantic 24 hours) we don’t know of any bugs on the site. If that’s wrong please (as in: PPPPUUUUULLEEEEEZZZEEE) feel free to let us know.

Thanks for hanging in and making this my favorte place on the web to hang out.

VS
MarcoRaaphorst
permalink   Wed, Jul 5, 2006 @ 3:57 PM
cool! all the best with it!
victor
permalink   Tue, Aug 29, 2006 @ 2:08 PM
We’re going through another internal upgrade of the site today and things were definitely, er, shaky the last two hours.

As far as I can tell no one was in the middle of an upload but in any case things should have settled down by now.

As always, keep those cards and letters coming if you find we missed something.

Peace,
VS