Branching Out Secret Mixter
skip
Home » Forums » The Big OT » Copyright Criminals: The Movie

Copyright Criminals: The Movie

victor
permalink   Mon, Feb 21, 2005 @ 9:07 AM
Pat Chilla The Beat Gorilla
permalink   Mon, Feb 21, 2005 @ 11:51 AM
Great, great, great, great clip!!! Looks like this will be the definitive word on the pro-sampling side. When will the entire movie/video be released and where? It was mentioned briefly, but I hope there is more examination of musicians plagiarizing their favorite musicians by learning and copying riffs and playing styles. Its not looked at as sampling by most musicians, but it is definitely no different than creative sampling and the history of rock and roll (all music I’d imagine) is based upon that concept.
DustRed
permalink   Tue, Feb 22, 2005 @ 12:05 PM
Quote: Great, great, great, great clip!!! Looks like this will be the definitive word on the pro-sampling side. When will the entire movie/video be released and where? It was mentioned briefly, but I hope there is more examination of musicians plagiarizing their favorite musicians by learning and copying riffs and playing styles. Its not looked at as sampling by most musicians, but it is definitely no different than creative sampling and the history of rock and roll (all music I’d imagine) is based upon that concept.

yep, agree totally. But when ever there is money there will be the blood suckers.

Wicked post Victor!