Branching Out Secret Mixter
skip
Home » Forums » Pluggy Plugs » Not so much a plug....

Not so much a plug....

Roys_Iron_DNA
permalink   Mon, Apr 24, 2006 @ 9:56 AM
….as a hello to all.

Been admirer(s) of what goes on within this site for a while, but never really had time to get involved until recently, being busy with our own stuff….

There are a hell of a lot of creatively/technically brilliant folks around this site, and lookin forward to hearing all your mixes as I/we delve thru the archives….so far heard some GREAT stuff….

Many thanks, see y’all around here sometime….

The Rev / Roy’s Iron DNA
PorchCat
permalink   Mon, Apr 24, 2006 @ 10:19 AM
Quote: ….as a hello to all.

Been admirer(s) of what goes on within this site for a while, but never really had time to get involved until recently, being busy with our own stuff….

There are a hell of a lot of creatively/technically brilliant folks around this site, and lookin forward to hearing all your mixes as I/we delve thru the archives….so far heard some GREAT stuff….

Many thanks, see y’all around here sometime….

The Rev / Roy’s Iron DNA

Welcome aboard! I look forward to hearing more of your mixes. ccMixter has an awesome variety of samples and a capellas. There’s also a fantastic community here. I’m sure you will love it. :)

*meow*
Roys_Iron_DNA
permalink   Mon, Apr 24, 2006 @ 10:28 AM
Thanks Porchcat….R.I.D. is generally a collective but will probably mostly be me (The Rev) using this site, just so you know. We do a lot of remixing for up and coming Scottish bands amongst other things, as well as playing live ourselves…. and its nice to have found a community to bounce ideas off more than anything else! Im sure you will be honest!

Apologies in advance if were a bit erm, "sporadic" in our participation….thats just what were like, its not an ego thing! haha,cheeers….
PorchCat
permalink   Mon, Apr 24, 2006 @ 10:38 AM
Quote: Thanks Porchcat….R.I.D. is generally a collective but will probably mostly be me (The Rev) using this site, just so you know. We do a lot of remixing for up and coming Scottish bands amongst other things, as well as playing live ourselves…. and its nice to have found a community to bounce ideas off more than anything else! Im sure you will be honest!

Apologies in advance if were a bit erm, "sporadic" in our participation….thats just what were like, its not an ego thing! haha,cheeers….

Woot Scotland! Though I must admit I’m more inclined to Glasgow than Edinburgh. (And for the weegee hooligan life, I’m Catholic over Protestant.) Blame on the woman who birthed me, she was from Argyll & Bute and quite … outspoken. ;)

*meow*