Snow & Sleet Secret Mixter Upload Day!
skip
Home » Forums » Help » Quota

Quota

Yan Terrien
permalink   Sat, Nov 24, 2018 @ 12:39 AM
I had a hard time understanding how to do the downloads as a beginner. So I did a lot of download trials before finding the right form. Now I have this message, what should I do? :
“You are not authorized to submit this type of file at this time, most likely because you have met the quota for this type of submission.”
Speck
permalink   Sat, Nov 24, 2018 @ 10:27 AM
There is a limit of three uploads a week (I’m assuming you meant uploads).

Your piano samples are fantastic and I hope you don’t get too discouraged by this.

permalink   Apoxode Sat, Nov 24, 2018 @ 12:50 PM
I completely agree with Speck — I enjoy your work a lot (I’m familiar with what is available on Free Music Archive) and I’m excited that you are sharing your music on ccMixter!

If it helps, all users are subject to the limit of 3 uploads per week and the way I calculate when I can upload again is exactly 7 days from my third most recent upload.

permalink   Yan Terrien Sat, Nov 24, 2018 @ 1:25 PM
Quote: ApoxodeI completely agree with Speck — I enjoy your work a lot (I’m familiar with what is available on Free Music Archive) and I’m excited that you are sharing your music on ccMixter!

Thanks. OK for 3 per week ! I like to share. It is sad that FMA is closing.

If it helps, all users are subject to the limit of 3 uploads per week and the way I calculate when I can upload again is exactly 7 days from my third most recent upload.

permalink   Yan Terrien Sat, Nov 24, 2018 @ 1:21 PM
Your piano samples are fantastic and I hope you don’t get too discouraged by this.

Thank you. No, not discouraged, i am tenacious.