Create a Track with the New Songbirds Lyric Library at MixterPlus
skip
Home » Forums » Announcements » Volunteers wanted- good exposure

Volunteers wanted- good exposure

RoseCaraway
permalink   Mon, Jul 29, 2013 @ 3:32 PM
Hello my name is Big Daddy. I’m recording engineer, producer and cover artist for Stupid Fish Productions and the free podcast “The Kiss Me Quick’s.

https://itunes.apple.com/us/podcast/the-kiss-me-quicks-sex-stories/id463196186

This is a very popular show and gets about 60-70k downloads per month or so and things are getting quite hectic trying to keep up with all the production needs which not only includes this show but also audio books for publishers as well.
What I need-
I have lots of samples that I’d like to add beats and bass lines, to be used in the KMQ show. Normally I do this but it is becoming increasingly hard to keep up these days.
I cant offer cash, but I can offer exposure. If i use something you worked on for the show, Rose Caraway, the host, writer and narrator will give you credit like she does for all the musical artists that contribute and she’ll announce your website and whatever else (within reason) to all the peeps.
Please contact me at thekissmequicks@gmail.com
Be forewarned, this show deals with sexuality in an explicit way and is intended for adults only. We do consider this art.
Send some links to what you’ve done and a little about yourself and experience. I’m definitely looking to build a working relations ship for the future which is looking very bright for this show.

Thanks,
Big Daddy
SackJo22
admin
permalink   Mon, Jul 29, 2013 @ 11:00 PM
If you are looking for remixes, you can also upload stems and source material ccMixter. Quality source material usually gets remixed.

permalink   RoseCaraway Mon, Aug 5, 2013 @ 1:41 AM
Hi SackJo22
Thanks for asking.
The short answer is yes, I suppose. But I’m looking for more of a 1 on 1 working relationship.
My most common issue is that I come across these great music parts that are perfect for a particular scene of the show and I’d love to use it but quite often they don’t “go anywhere”. So I’ll add an energetic beat to bring it to life when the time is right in the show.
Now that I’m getting so bogged down in all my projects that is becoming un-doable and I’m “passing” on some really great music.
I’d love to have someone I could turn to who is little more proficient than myself and see what they can do with it. In most cases all I’m looking for is a 5 second loop.
Thanks for the reply